Automatic bagging system from tubular reel
The new range of «ITN series» bagging machines will satisfy any demand in terms of tubular bagging: simple operativity, flexibility, low maintenance costs and reliability are the strong points of our new ITN series. The ITN series machines are ideal for the bagging of all types of gra-nular and/or powdery products such as salt, sugar, fertilizers, cereals, sand & gravel, plastic granules, sodium bicarbonate, clay, etc., into heat sealed bags obtained from a single tubular sleeve either flat (for pillow-type bags) or pre-gusseted (for squared bags) with volumes ranging from 5 to 80 litres. The new ITN Series machines can be fitted with any type of weighing and/or dosing system, according to different product characteristics. The ITN series is available in four versions to suit all output needs:
The ITN series also includes:
- Operational management via PLC (Siemens or other brands upon request);
- “Giroteflon” unit to quickly replace worn-out Teflon;
- Double pneumatic system;
- Separate electric board.
The following optional units are also available:
- Microperforating device for the elimi-nation of excess air from the bag;
- Photocell unit for printing pitch adjustment;
- Motorized reel lifting unit;
- Corner sealing unit;
- Edge cleaning unit;
- Filled bag deaeration system;
- Anticorrosion versions.